- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
- Job Vacancy- Data Architect at Axom Vibe
- Job Vacancy- Digital Marketing Manager
Aviva 2017 Community Fund
Once again, the Aviva Community Fund is open, giving local projects the chance to win funding for their ideas. Since the project started, it has helped 877 different projects achieve their goals, and this year it could be your turn! All you need do is tell Aviva what you would do with the money and how it would change your community for the better.
The initiative welcomes projects of all sizes, as funding from £1,000 to £25,000 allows project leaders to make a real difference in their local area. We welcome all sorts of projects, even ones that have been unsuccessful in winning the fund in the past, providing they are submitted by 10th October 2017, and can be categorised in one of these four categories:
- Health and Wellbeing
- Skills for Life
- Community support
You must also choose the funding level your project requires:
- Up to £1,000
- Up to £5,000
- Up to £10,000
- Up to £25,000
The public will vote for their favourite initiative, and the top voted projects will make it through to the Finals, when a panel of judges will decide the winner. This means its important to tell all your friends and family to vote for you when voting opens on 24th October 2017.
Winners will be announced on 16th January 2018- good luck!
For more information, visit the Aviva Community Fund website