- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
- Job Vacancy- Data Architect at Axom Vibe
- Job Vacancy- Digital Marketing Manager
Become Part Of Norwich Cathedral’s 800 Year History
Sync the City 2015 – Build & Launch a Startup in 54 Hours – for fun or profit. We are very pleased to announce Sync the City will be hosted this year on November 23rd to 25th at The Hostry, Norwich Cathedral.
Due to the size of the venue, this year, tickets will be limited, so register your interest at syncthecity.com to get early warning on pre-release tickets.
Experience the highs, lows, fun, and pressure that make up life at a startup.
Do you have an idea that could be solved using technology? Or perhaps want to know more about how technology startup businesses become the next Facebook?
SyncNorwich’s flagship event is Sync the City 2017 is a 54-hour event that brings together entrepreneurs, developers, business managers, marketing gurus, graphic artists, and students to pitch ideas for new startup companies, to form teams around those ideas, and to develop a working prototype, demo & presentation.
In just 54 hours, you will experience the highs, lows, fun, and pressure that make up life at a startup.
- CONNECT with people driven to build something new.
- DISCOVER where you are on the Entrepreneur’s Journey.
- LEARN what it really takes to start a company. No book, panel, speaker will teach you what you need to know.
- START It’s that simple. Sync the City is designed to get you going, FAST. So grab your ticket syncthecity.com and let’s do this
Improvements in 2017
- Tech Demo – we will continue to build on this improvement last year in providing an opportunity for teams to showcase their prototypes to judges and the public.
- Team Feedback – Mentors to commit to reporting back to their team after the event (including Judges comments).
- Performance Coach – we will try and include a performance coach within the mentoring team. Particularly for giving support for presentation skills
The Sync the City Team.