- Software Development Team Lead & Test Automation Engineer at Tribal (Norwich)
- Roles at Angling Direct (Norfolk)
- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
Breakfast with John Gostling – Managing Director of Breakwater IT
When: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 @ 7:30am to 8:30am
Where: The Maids Head Hotel, Tombland, Norwich, NR3 1LB
How much: £20
John Gostling is Managing Director of Breakwater, an IT services provider offering solutions and support to a variety of organisations, from charities through to professional firms, leisure and tourism and the education sectors.
Breakwater takes the approach that by identifying a ‘platform’ of technologies that work together, standardising networks and procedures, real efficiencies and increased productivity can be created. Of course, staff are the most important element and Breakwater really believe that investing in staff and culture are key to performance.
John has been working within the IT industry for 20 years and is invested in creating a knowledge-driven team that understands their client needs. John will talk about his journey at Breakwater and the exciting innovations that have enabled their client-base to strengthen their IT infrastructures. He will give us an insight into some of the world-leading technologies partners Breakwater works with and the security, cloud and disaster recovery solutions.