- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
- Job Vacancy- Data Architect at Axom Vibe
- Job Vacancy- Digital Marketing Manager
Costa Coffee Shop Hack
Calling all tech experts who love a great coffee!
This is your special invitation to demonstrate exciting technology to Costa Coffee that helps answer the following questions:
- What does the world’s most technologically enabled coffee shop look like in 2025?
- How can this help Costa bring people together to enjoy the best coffee on the planet?
CW (Cambridge Wireless) is delighted to be working with Costa Coffee to deliver this Costa Coffee Shop Hack. The hack will take place on Monday 25th of September from 9.30 am until 7.00 pm at the new Bradfield Centre in Cambridge, supported by Central Working.
Costa Coffee has an ambition to facilitate meaningful connection over great coffee. They are looking to support technologies that elevate the customer experience – both inside and out of the store including drive through shops. It is anticipated that some of these ideas will rollout globally by 2025 – so there is considerable scope to think big.
How it will Work:
- Register your interest via Eventbrite and you’ll be sent an application form. You will have until 12:00 on 20th September to submit your idea.
- Ten teams will be shortlisted by close of play 20th September 2017
- The Costa Coffee Shop Hack event will take place on Monday 25th September at the Bradfield Centre, Cambridge.
- Shortlisted participants will improve their ideas with help from a pitch coach, illustrator, and software developer on the 25th at the Hack Event. Experts from Costa will be on hand.
- Decisions on finalists will be made no later than 5pm on 25th September
- 3-5 finalists will be selected to pitch their ideas to Costa Execs on 26th Sept in London for potential investment.
- Transportation and Hotel rooms will be provided for those requiring them in London.
- Finalists may also have the opportunity to pitch their ideas to Costa Franchisee partners near Liverpool St on 11th Oct.
Disruptive ideas will be judged against the following criteria:
- Brand building
This event is a public showcase and any ideas presented should be considered to be in the public domain. Presentations will, however, take place in closed sessions with the judging panel.
There will of course be plenty of great food, great people, and great coffee to fuel us throughout the Costa Coffee Shop Hack!
For more information please contact Abhi.Naha@cambridgewireless.co.uk or 01223 967101.
For more information, or to register, visit here