- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
- Job Vacancy- Data Architect at Axom Vibe
- Job Vacancy- Digital Marketing Manager
Creative Futures Twilight Event
On Thursday 22nd March 2018, neaco are holding the Creative Futures Twilight event, which is designed to raise aspirations, explain the full range of post 16 options within the creative industries and provide crucial advice about how to make successful applications to higher education. Local organisations within the creative industries are being invited to exhibit a stand at the event to share their insight with sixth form students and their parents from around Norfolk.
There is no fee for exhibiting at the event, which will run from 6pm until 8pm at The Startup Lounge, City College Norwich. Tea and coffee will be available throughout the event, as well as a free evening buffet for all providers and guests.
If you do wish to contribute to the Creative Futures Twilight event, you should contact Jodie Marr (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday 19th January to book your exhibition space.
neaco is part of the national Network for Collaborative Outreach Programme (NCOP) that brings together Anglia Ruskin University, Norwich University of the Arts, University of East Anglia, University of Suffolk, and the University of Cambridge working together as a partnership, with Cambridge acting as the lead partner. The programme works closely with schools and colleges in the region to identify and support students in Years 9-13 from disadvantaged areas. As a Higher Education Champion (HEC) Specialising in Arts, Design and Media it is my role to support local schools and colleges with art provision.
For more information on the programme go to www.takeyourplace.ac.uk