- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
- Job Vacancy- Data Architect at Axom Vibe
- Job Vacancy- Digital Marketing Manager
- Programming & Marketing Job Vacancies: You Decide Where & When You Work!
- Full-Stack Developer Vacancy at HTK
- Job Vacancy: Java Developer at SupaPass
- Naked Element Vacancy: Executive PA / Office Manager
- SEO Consultant Job in Norwich with Further
DigitalAgenda Impact Awards 2017
DigitalAgenda is a new publishing and events business that concentates on the idea of ‘technology for a change’. The business covers innovative technology that improves the way people in Britain learn, live and do business in all areas of the economy and the UK, located in both London and Newcastle.
In order to exhibit all of this innovative technology from across the country, DigitalAgenda have created a new awards event, Impact Awards, which will take place at London’s Barbican Centre on 2nd March 2017. The event, sponsored by Nominet Trust, will showcase the British technology which best delivers a positive social, economic or environmental impact on the country.
The awards feature 12 categories, falling under three broad groups: people, places and business, which means it’s likely that your Norfolk-based business technology, whatever it may be, could stand a chance of winning! This is your chance to put your business, and Norfolk, on the UK’s tech map, enter for free at http://www.digital-agenda.co.uk/awards/ by 20th January.