- Software Development Team Lead & Test Automation Engineer at Tribal (Norwich)
- Roles at Angling Direct (Norfolk)
- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
East Anglia MedTech Hackathon, June 1st – 3rd 2018
MICI Educational Magazine have put together this not-for-profit initiative, with any income generated to be donated to Kitrinos Healthcare Charity for Refugees.
The three-day event, running from Friday 1st June to Sunday 3rd June, offers you the opportunity to engage you coding skills together with Medics to brainstorm a product targeted at dealing with major global health problems, as well as to network with MedTech companies looking for talented and motivated individuals in this exciting and expanding sector.
Bring along your laptops and chargers!
Please note: Photographic stills and short movie clips will be taken during the event for social media platforms.
Book your space now via Eventbrite!