- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
- Job Vacancy- Data Architect at Axom Vibe
- Job Vacancy- Digital Marketing Manager
Project Breach- Cyber Security Event
Cyber Security.. a concept that has been pushed into the public conciousness in recent times, with widespread data breaches, news of vulnerabilities and compromised organisations seemingly every week, but why is cybercrime as a whole such a threat? Short Answer: Risk, Mysticism and Stigma.
From 09.00 until 15.00
At The Space
Roundtree Way, Norwich, NR7 8SQ, United Kingdom
Welcome to Project Breach, where the Norfolk and Suffolk Cybercrime Unit and Paul Maskall, the Cyber Security Advisor will endeavour to realign your perception of risk, dispel the mysticism and alleviate some of the stigmatisation that surrounds Cybercrime as a whole.
This event is open and applicable to all, whether you are a small business owner or a CEO of a large public or private sector organisation. Please share far and wide and refer anyone who you believe it would benefit.
For more information, follow the Cybercrime Unit at https://twitter.com/NSCyberCrime
Venue details: http://thespacenorwich.co.uk/