- Job Vacancy: Java Developer at SupaPass
- Naked Element Vacancy: Executive PA / Office Manager
- SEO Consultant Job in Norwich with Further
- Job Vacancies at Thyngs
- Job Opportunity- Senior Programmer, Knit
- 3 Tech Vacancies at Aviva
- Full Time Business Analyst Required at Anglia Farmers
- New Year, New Jobs in Norwich
- Norwich Needs You – 39 Tech Jobs available – Come join us
- Rainbird is Hiring 3 New Positions
Project Breach- Cyber Security Event
Cyber Security.. a concept that has been pushed into the public conciousness in recent times, with widespread data breaches, news of vulnerabilities and compromised organisations seemingly every week, but why is cybercrime as a whole such a threat? Short Answer: Risk, Mysticism and Stigma.
From 09.00 until 15.00
At The Space
Roundtree Way, Norwich, NR7 8SQ, United Kingdom
Welcome to Project Breach, where the Norfolk and Suffolk Cybercrime Unit and Paul Maskall, the Cyber Security Advisor will endeavour to realign your perception of risk, dispel the mysticism and alleviate some of the stigmatisation that surrounds Cybercrime as a whole.
This event is open and applicable to all, whether you are a small business owner or a CEO of a large public or private sector organisation. Please share far and wide and refer anyone who you believe it would benefit.
For more information, follow the Cybercrime Unit at https://twitter.com/NSCyberCrime
Venue details: http://thespacenorwich.co.uk/