- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
- Job Vacancy- Data Architect at Axom Vibe
- Job Vacancy- Digital Marketing Manager
Full-Stack Developer Vacancy at HTK
This role is primarily responsible for the development of interactive, mobile-responsive “loyalty portals” for large B2B businesses and well-known B2C brands. You’ll be building custom themes in WordPress using HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL and the Horizon product APIs. You’ll also help our customers to integrate their existing websites with Horizon, giving consultancy on the use of our APIs.
We work with clients ranging from small/midsized businesses to large national and international brands, both directly and through a network of global partnerships. You’ll be working directly with end-clients, and with campaign managers and client services teams in our partner agencies. You will be a key member of the team, attending stand-ups and engaging directly with customers and our own product development team.
Not only will you be (or become) an expert in full-stack web development, you’ll develop a good understanding of customer loyalty and marketing strategy, multi-channel campaign management and user behaviour analytics. There’s plenty to keep you occupied, and no two days will be the same. You’ll also have plenty of time to work on your own ideas, bringing new capabilities to life and experimenting with the latest mobile design and development techniques.
You’ll also be working in one of the most beautiful parts of the county, right in the heart of the Ipswich Waterfront and overlooking the marina.