- Roles at Angling Direct (Norfolk)
- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
- Job Vacancy- Data Architect at Axom Vibe
The Internet of Things in Rural and Coastal Communities …. So what?
As keen supporters of tech in the region I thought you may be interested to attend this event and/or alert colleagues. On the 27th July John Beer of Kaimai Research, with support from BSI (British Standards Institution), is hosting a free half-day executive briefing and workshop on ‘Smart Rural and Coastal Communities’.
Venue: The (KLIC) King’s Lynn Innovation Centre, Innovation Drive, King’s Lynn, PE30 5BY
Date: 27th July
Time: 12:00 – 16:00
The event is a fantastic opportunity to understand the opportunities for IoT. Experts will demystify, demonstrate and explain how applications and sensor devices can drive efficiencies across the many spectrums of business and rural life.
We’ll discuss a range of applications such as:
- 24/7 social care monitoring of the elderly to increase care levels whilst reducing NHS and council social care costs
- Monitoring devices and alarms in homes and buildings
- Monitoring roads, tracking farm equipment and animals to reduce insurance premiums
- Improving safety and security on beaches
- Education using data from IoT devices to engage students in real-time data analytics projects.
The event will be a fantastic opportunity to understand pragmatic solutions for creating safe, secure, efficient and effective Rural and Coastal Communities, to meet experts, share best practices and network with other organisations also interested in the opportunities.
You can find out more information about the workshop and book your place for the 27th July here https://bit.ly/2LgplSD.