- Job Opportunity- Senior Programmer, Knit
- 3 Tech Vacancies at Aviva
- Full Time Business Analyst Required at Anglia Farmers
- New Year, New Jobs in Norwich
- Norwich Needs You – 39 Tech Jobs available – Come join us
- Rainbird is Hiring 3 New Positions
- Axon Vibe Require A Team For Our Mobile Location App
- Programmer Required: Local Future Climate Modelling
- Vacancy: Head of DevOps To Manage Agile Software Projects
- Permanent C# Developer Required in the Norwich Area
Job Opportunity- Senior Programmer, Knit
Contractor 16th Feb – 17th March 2017
Norwich or London (must be willing to travel to Norwich)
(other project work on a contract basis throughout the year)
We create inspiring ideas for a mobile first, digital everywhere generation. We operate where the digital and physical worlds meet, to build compelling experiences for our clients and their customers.
Multi-award winning creative technology agency Knit (www.weareknit.co.uk) is looking for an experienced Senior Programmer to be part of the development team, working collaboratively on an innovative project. Whilst Knit is growing a big reputation, we are a relatively small team. Therefore, you will be expected to muck in and help the team with support tasks when the need arises in order to help get the job done. You must be capable of working independently, as well as part of a team. Knit works with blue chip clients and global agencies, over the last four years we have worked with brands such as: Nissan, Lucozade, Absolut, P&G, HP, Volvo, Renault, Godiva, Barclays, Hiut Denim, Black & Decker and John Lewis. Our services include: Strategic and Creative Thinking, Prototyping, Innovating Interfaces (Gesture control, Face and Voice recognition, Conductive Ink), Interactive Installations (Interactive Shop Windows, Billboards etc.), Interactive Gamification (Apps and digital/physical technology), Mobile Applications (iOS, Android, NFC, iBeacons, Google Glass), Responsive website design and development, Virtual Reality, AR development and 360 content (Occulus Rift and Google Cardboard), Internet of Things (Software and Hardware Development) and Social Media event amplification technology and applications.
Developing software solutions for mobile.
-Testing driven software development
– Experience with integration with a restful API’s
– Confident building user interfaces from Sketch design files
– Proactive and willing to take the initiative to meet deadlines in a very fast paced, commercially driven working environment with constantly shifting priorities.
Required skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have over 5 years of development experience and at Senior level.
– Proficient with Swift 3 specially without storyboarding & prior knowledge of Objective-C
– Agile Software development and methodologies is essential
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS application to back-end services
– Understanding of Apple’s current design principles and interface guidelines
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications – Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, specifically GIT
– Building software from design assets predominantly Sketch files / PSD’s. – Familiarity with continuous integration specifically an ability to pick up Fastlane.tools
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
– Experience with TestFlight
– Using Test Driven Development when writing code to pass defined test cases
– Experience of working with a geographically spread team, therefore excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential
– Responsible for understanding and fixing any bugs to improve application performance
You will be comfortable working with the development and project team, to the extent that you are confident in recommending development approaches and deliverables for the project, and assisting the Technical Team in estimating the effort involved in building.
A confident communicator, you’ll be in regular dialogue with both our clients and your colleagues. You’ll be able to express your thinking and advice both conversationally and in written form. This will also mean you have an acute eye or detail and can manage your own time and priorities.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV along with a covering note to Anna Hamilton – firstname.lastname@example.org