London or Norwich
Reporting to an Account Director you will support the growth of our wide-ranging portfolio, which includes some of the biggest and best brands in the UK and internationally.
Over the years we have developed strategic relationships with brands from a variety of sectors including a large number of top 100 brands.
As an Account Manager you will have two main objectives:
- Build and develop client relationships to enable the team to meet account sales targets.
- Develop commercial experience to provide direction and support to our team of Consultants and Designers to deliver measurable competitive advantage to clients’ digital user experience.
This role would suit someone with a good understanding of digital and with an appreciation of its importance in the future of marketing and business success. You must also have a keen interest in user experience and an understanding of the importance of user insights to help improve the customer experience and business success of digital channels.
- Contribute to sales targets: Generating and developing a sales pipeline to meet monthly sales targets for your team’s portfolio of accounts.
- Client development: Working with the Account Director and Business Development Team to build and develop relationships with existing and new clients.
- Proposals: Developing proposals for design, research, creative technology and strategic consultancy and advice to your clients.
- Project briefing: Ensuring project teams are fully briefed on your clients’ business, project objectives and required deliverables.
- Commercial quality assurance: Develop and maintain an understanding of your client’s business, their customers and market context, and provide commercial quality assurance on client deliverables.
Required skills and experience
- Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent): Preferably in marketing / business management / HCI or similar
- At least two years’ experience either gained in:
- An agency environment (currently working as an Account Exec/Manager), or
- An internal client-side role with relevant UX and online marketing experience, where you have had to service internal/external customers.
- At least one years’ experience of managing and owning client/stakeholder relationships, with responsibility for account development, financials and management.
- Has ideally been involved in pitching and presenting to new and existing clients.
- Has led on written proposals /statements of work following client briefing.
- Worked in a project-based environment and had responsibility for delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
- Excellent client relationship skills: You must be able to create rapport and relationships across a range of clients and functions.
- Excellent communication skills: You must be fully-confident taking on a client-facing role with the necessary skills required to work with and manage clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Passion and creative thinking: We’re passionate about delivering high-quality, effective and value-added services to our clients.
- Attention to detail: We pride ourselves on the quality of our deliverables, from an email to a client presentation. Achieving this, especially when under pressure, is a critical success factor for the role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, forward thinking company.
We offer a competitive salary, twice yearly reviews, an annual bonus scheme, profit share, 25 days’ holiday (which increases to 30 with long service awards), matched contributory pension scheme, death in service cover and private medical cover.
Foolproof believes in collaborate thinking and learning: we have Smart sessions each Wednesday where a Foolproofer shares their knowledge with the rest of the team. We have quarterly company away days, where we get together to share company updates.
Finally, we all have generous individual training budgets which help us progress and develop skills within our roles.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV along with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org