- Software Development Team Lead & Test Automation Engineer at Tribal (Norwich)
- Roles at Angling Direct (Norfolk)
- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
Job Vacancy- Digital Marketing Manager
Natures Menu Ltd. are searching for their new Digital Marketing Manager, who will be based in Snetterton, Norfolk.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the business across a variety of online marketing activities. They will be proactively working with colleagues and agencies, to generate, manage and execute these activities. Then evaluate and report on the results.
- Development and execution of SEM/SEO
- Generate and publish content to the website, blog and social media channels; liaising with writers, designers and external agencies.
- Email marketing, including planning, design, execution and measurement.
- Manage and produce content and digital assets for social media and display advertising; liaising with designers and external agencies.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns utilising Google analytics, Social Bakers and other reporting tools where possible to create monthly reports.
- Assist others in marketing dept. with digital content/assets as required
- Assist with digital and social strategy.
Key Skills Required
- Pro-active approach with ability to work unsupervised and act on own initiative
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Experience of developing successful email marketing campaigns using data and segmentation, experience of email marketing tools essential
- Experience of working with a CMS, with a minimum of basic HTML and ability to learn how to use new software quickly
- Excellent written skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Educated to degree level or relevant marketing qualification
If you are interested in becoming part of the Natures Menu team, please contact Tracy Martin (email@example.com)
Please note: no agencies