- Software Development Team Lead & Test Automation Engineer at Tribal (Norwich)
- Roles at Angling Direct (Norfolk)
- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
Post One: Biotech – Full-Time (1.0FTE)
Post Two: Artificial Intelligence – Part-Time (0.5FTE)
Post Three: Digital Creative – Part-Time (0.5FTE)
Research and Innovation Division
£41,212 – £47,722 per annum (pro rata for part-time posts)
EIRA (Enabling Innovation: Research to Application) builds knowledge connectivity across Eastern England to improve business productivity through innovation. The consortium will support business cluster development, growth and new product or service innovation with a focus on three themes: Digital Creative; Artificial Intelligence; and Biotech – to complement the ambitions of the region’s economic strategy and the national Industrial Strategy.
You will lead the thematic work for one of the three themes across the EIRA consortium to deliver a programme of innovation support. Working closely with all EIRA collaborators and partners, you will bring together research and expertise from across the consortium, build critical mass and co-ordinate with local Knowledge Exchange teams and network partners. The successful applicants will increase and amplify the economic impact of sector expertise at EIRA partners within the local business community.
In addition to a degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject, you will have a demonstrable track record of working with business in the theme area, the skills required to deliver innovation, research & development programmes, experience of an academic research environment, and specialist knowledge in the relevant EIRA sector. Understanding of the specific challenges and the business landscape of Eastern England would be desirable.
Candidates are invited to express a preference for which of the three posts they wish to apply for.
The posts are available from 1 April 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter for a fixed term period of three years.
Closing Date: 26 March 2018.
The University is a Bronze Athena Swan Award holder, currently working towards Silver.