- Software Development Team Lead & Test Automation Engineer at Tribal (Norwich)
- Roles at Angling Direct (Norfolk)
- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
Research and Innovation Division
EIRA (Enabling Innovation: Research to Application) seeks to build knowledge connectivity across eastern England to improve business productivity through innovation. The consortium will support business cluster development, growth and new product or service innovation with a focus on three themes – Digital Creative, Artificial Intelligence and Biotech – to complement the ambitions of the region’s economic strategy and the national Industrial Strategy.
The Knowledge Exchange Manager will be instrumental in the development and management delivery of the project. They will oversee a small team and ensure strong links are made with the existing Innovation team and related activities at UEA and with the other EIRA staff at the Universities of Essex and Kent.
The successful candidate will have access to a strong and vibrant innovative community, and will have the support of an able and proactive innovation management team. Within this framework the successful candidate will have the opportunity to use their project management expertise to facilitate and develop the intended outcomes of the project.
You must have a degree or equivalent in a relevant subject and satisfy all other essential criteria in the person specification for this post.
The post is available immediately on a full-time (1.0fte) basis for a fixed term period of three years.
Closing Date: 26 March 2018 (previously 12 March 2018).
The University is a Bronze Athena Swan Award holder, currently working towards Silver.