- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
- Job Vacancy- Data Architect at Axom Vibe
- Job Vacancy- Digital Marketing Manager
- Programming & Marketing Job Vacancies: You Decide Where & When You Work!
- Full-Stack Developer Vacancy at HTK
- Job Vacancy: Java Developer at SupaPass
- Naked Element Vacancy: Executive PA / Office Manager
- SEO Consultant Job in Norwich with Further
Job Vacancy: Java Developer at SupaPass
SupaPass is looking for an experienced Java developer to join its busy team in Norwich.
You will be working on our back-end systems, on the modules that form our cloud-hosted micro services, as well as building in-house tools to support various parts of the business.
As we’re a startup you’ll be involved in the full lifecycle including contributing to the design, writing the unit tests, setting up the CI, supporting QA testing, deploying to a resilient and scalable cloud platform, and monitoring production. Being an expert in all of these isn’t a requirement but you’ll enjoy learning from the team. Our tech stack includes native mobile apps and an SPA webapp which are continually being enhanced in-house.
We’re a small team with a great product, dedicated users, a growing business and a huge list of feature requests so we have learned to be pragmatic with our time. We enjoy the discussion and are keen to include new voices and experience.
3+ years experience in modern OO Java
Analytical mindset, logical thinking, enthusiastic and passionate about coding, pragmatic decisions to release
Consuming, designing and building RESTful services
Nice to have:
OO design patterns
No agencies, please.
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 11th August 2017