- Software Development Team Lead & Test Automation Engineer at Tribal (Norwich)
- Roles at Angling Direct (Norfolk)
- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
Reporting to the Principal Project Manager you will provide project management support across all client account teams.
You will be the first point of call for project managers who need advice and guidance on practice related matters, providing coaching, support and line management to project managers. You will also act as a conduit supporting the flow of information both up and down the PM management structure.
You will be responsible for the planning, executing and delivery of large and complex user-centred design and build projects (web and app). As a Senior Project manager, you will understand the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its lifecycle including acquiring resource, coordinating team members and/or contractors. Ultimately, you will be responsible for creating the right environment for project teams to do great work and ensure projects are completed to time, budget and standards.
This role would suit someone with at least 5 years’ relevant project management experience specifically in managing digital design projects.
- Manage projects from beginning to end including:
- Communication: Liaise effectively with internal and external project teams and stakeholders in a clear and timely fashion. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and stakeholders.
- Scoping: Define project scope, goals and deliverables, project plans and budgets. Where required negotiate with departmental managers for required personnel.
- Tracking: Plan, schedule and track project milestones and deliverables, recommend budget changes where necessary.
- Crisis management: Proactively manage scope changes, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Manage and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams – usually consisting of a mixture of UX Consultants, Designers & Developers (FE & BE).
- Support client services teams in scoping and proposal writing.
- Build and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Required skills and experience
- At least 5 years’ relevant project management experience specifically in digital design and build projects, and, ideally, formal training in an Agile project methodology (e.g. SCRUM) which facilitates project planning, scheduling and management.
- Accustomed to handling project budgets in excess of £500k and project programmes of up to £1M.
- The following experience would be advantageous:
- Business requirements gathering
- Business change and transformation
- Design research
- Line management
- Experience of using an enterprise level work management platform e.g. Workfront
- A sound understanding of the UCD process.
- Advanced user of basic Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel, Project).
- Proven experience following the principles of a successful project methodology (ideally Agile based)
- Experience managing project teams of designers and developers.
- Excellent client relationship skills: You must be able to create rapport and relationships across a range of clients and functions.
- Excellent communication skills: You must be fully-confident in taking on a client-facing role with the necessary skills required to work with and manage clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Passion and creative thinking: We’re passionate about delivering high-quality, effective, and value-adding services to our clients.
- Attention to detail: We pride ourselves on the quality of our deliverables, from an email to a client presentation. Achieving this, especially when under pressure, is a critical success factor for the role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, forward thinking company.
We offer a competitive salary, twice yearly reviews, an annual bonus scheme, profit share, 25 days’ holiday (which increases to 30 with long service awards), matched contributory pension scheme, death in service cover and private medical cover.
Foolproof believes in collaborate thinking and learning: we have Smart sessions each Wednesday where a Foolproofer shares their knowledge with the rest of the team. We have quarterly company away days, where we get together to share company updates.
Finally, we all have generous individual training budgets which help us progress and develop skills within our roles.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV along with a covering note to HR Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org