- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
- Job Vacancy- Data Architect at Axom Vibe
- Job Vacancy- Digital Marketing Manager
- Programming & Marketing Job Vacancies: You Decide Where & When You Work!
- Full-Stack Developer Vacancy at HTK
- Job Vacancy: Java Developer at SupaPass
- Naked Element Vacancy: Executive PA / Office Manager
- SEO Consultant Job in Norwich with Further
Luxembourg’s ‘digital fortress’ EBRC picks MIGSOLV as UK partner to offer post-Brexit security
Luxembourg-based EBRC, a specialist in managing highly sensitive information, has chosen data centre operator MIGSOLV as its UK partner. The move provides EBRC’s clients with a broader choice of international facilities and a UK data centre presence to address the potential data transfer challenges of Brexit.
Located in the geographical heart of Europe, EBRC (European Business Reliance Centre) provides data centre, cybersecurity, cloud and managed services to 280 clients from 40 countries.
Describing itself as Europe’s ‘digital fortress’, EBRC operates five highly-secure, interconnected data centres in Luxembourg – three of them Tier IV-certified – providing 17,000 sqm of server space. It specialises in supporting organisations which are dependent on highly sensitive information, with particular strength in the finance, government and biotech sectors.
MIGSOLV provides IT colocation services from its ultra-secure Gatehouse facility in Norwich, England. It provides flexible rack space to public bodies and companies from small organisations to large enterprises. This is backed by an IT migration service to help clients move their systems to the Gatehouse plus comprehensive, round-the-clock support.
By selecting MIGSOLV as its UK partner, EBRC can now offer its clients a wider selection of data centres under a single contract – including a UK facility which some are seeking to address the uncertainties posed by Brexit. Similarly, MIGSOLV can now offer customers additional facilities on mainland Europe.
EBRC will also appoint a partner in other major European countries including Germany, Switzerland and Belgium.
Alexander Duwaerts, International Client Development Director at EBRC, explains: “Our partnership with MIGSOLV is a core part of our ambitious growth plans. We want to offer a wider portfolio of highly secure data centres in addition to our own in Luxembourg. And the UK is especially important with Brexit on the horizon as customers are concerned about the implications it may have for cross-border data transfer. Many want to secure a presence in a UK facility to protect their options and ensure they can continue trading with Britain without disruption when Brexit takes effect.”
Duwaerts continues: “Our link with MIGSOLV goes back many years as their team advised us on the initial development of our own data centres. With this long-standing relationship and the extremely high security of their Gatehouse data centre, they’re the right UK partner for us and our customers.”
David Manning, Managing Director of MIGSOLV, comments: “EBRC is one of Europe’s most highly-reputed data centre operators – particularly in the data-critical sector of financial services. We’re well-matched in the emphasis both our companies place on the highest levels of security and customer service. EBRC has staked its reputation on this, so I’ve no doubt they’re the right fit for us and that this is a partnership that will prove highly productive.”
EBRC is exhibiting at Cloud Expo Europe, 15-16 March, Excel London – find them on Stand 630.
Luxembourg market facts:
· GDP approx €55 billion
· One of the highest GDP per capita in the world
· AAA rating
· Access to 70% of European GDP within 700 km
· Approx 36% of GDP represented by financial services
· The world’s second largest investment fund centre
· Largest captive reinsurance market in the EU
· Foremost private banking centre in the Eurozone