- Job Vacancy- Data Architect at Axom Vibe
- Job Vacancy- Digital Marketing Manager
- Programming & Marketing Job Vacancies: You Decide Where & When You Work!
- Full-Stack Developer Vacancy at HTK
- Job Vacancy: Java Developer at SupaPass
- Naked Element Vacancy: Executive PA / Office Manager
- SEO Consultant Job in Norwich with Further
- Job Vacancies at Thyngs
- Job Opportunity- Senior Programmer, Knit
- 3 Tech Vacancies at Aviva
NorDev Call for submissions
After receiving such a positive response to the Norfolk Developers magazines at each conference, we’ve decided to release a magazine outside of the conference too!
Each issue will contain tech articles, local features, news and interviews as well as tech events in Norfolk and further afield, but most importantly it will be free to download! But we need your help to make this a success.
We’re asking for your suggestions and contributions for our first issue due for release in September. This first issue will be focused around different aspects of A.I.
- News – are you beginning or completing a project? Expanding into a new area? Taking on new staff/premises/tech? Have you won an award or achieved something noteworthy you want to tell people about?
- Events – are you planning or hosting an event between September 2017 and the end of January 2018? Are you attending an event over the summer you think we should review or take photos at?
- Articles – do you have something tech related you would like to talk about or share with the community? Can you write an engaging and interesting piece for our pages?
- Columns – do you have something to say others would like to hear? An experience or opinion about something in the tech community or industry that others would enjoy reading?
Suggestions and comments for other articles or features are also welcome! What do you like about the past conference magazines? What don’t you like? What would you like to see more of? Less of?
- Would you like to reach the tech community?
- Do you have a service or product you think we should know about?
- Are you holding an event that would benefit from being in front of the tech people of Norfolk?
We want to hear from YOU! This is a magazine for Norfolk’s tech community, so please help us to make it what you want it be.
To get in touch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Words by Norfolk Developer Magazine team
Originally published on Naked Element