- Job Opportunity- Senior Programmer, Knit
- 3 Tech Vacancies at Aviva
- Full Time Business Analyst Required at Anglia Farmers
- New Year, New Jobs in Norwich
- Norwich Needs You – 39 Tech Jobs available – Come join us
- Rainbird is Hiring 3 New Positions
- Axon Vibe Require A Team For Our Mobile Location App
- Programmer Required: Local Future Climate Modelling
- Vacancy: Head of DevOps To Manage Agile Software Projects
- Permanent C# Developer Required in the Norwich Area
Nor(DEV):con 2017 Saturday Keynote Speaker – From Coda to Code: The SupaPass Journey
Nor(DEV):con keynote speaker, Saturday 25th Feb
From Coda to Code: The SupaPass Journey
Join Norfolk Developers to discover the tech startup story, that began from a bedroom in Norwich with a vision for a more efficient rewarding future for creatives, and has led to a globally recognised tech platform working with artists from major record labels.
Juliana Meyer is Founder and CEO of SupaPass, the fair-trade music streaming app. SupaPass gives anyone with a fanbase their own subscription streaming service. Fans subscribe to a specific creator’s channel from £1 per month and creators earn up to 100% net revenue share of their fan subscriptions.
Juliana founded SupaPass to give efficient, fair, transparent revenue from streaming for artists, labels and publishers. Working with global artists like Grammy Award-winning Imogen Heap, SupaPass is exploring cutting edge technology including Blockchain.
Prior to founding SupaPass, Juliana Meyer ran her own label and was an award-winning singer-songwriter, including writing Norfolk’s Official Olympic Song for the 2012 Olympics. She also has a Masters Engineering Degree from Oxford University. One of the first steps in founding SupaPass was co-founding SyncNorwich in order to find and build the team.
Juliana also won the overall award at the 2016 DevelopHER awards.