- Software Development Team Lead & Test Automation Engineer at Tribal (Norwich)
- Roles at Angling Direct (Norfolk)
- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
Norfolk Tech Journal NorDevCon 2015 Edition Out Now
Here we are in 2015 and NorDevCon is back.
In these pages you can read about the tech track, the Agile track, the workshop track and the new business track and design sessions. The business track is intended to both grow the conference in terms of attendance and to get developers and business types mixing in the same place.
Who knows what could happen?
The pre-conference event and dinner is back as well as the wine reception and main conference dinner.
The conference is a much larger operation now and there are so many people and organisations I couldn’t do it without. If your name is not included it doesn’t mean your contribution is not appreciated, it just means I’ve been rubbish.
My sincere thanks go out to Caroline Hargreaves, Vickie Allen, Shelley Burrows, Lauren Yaxely, Emily Crittenden, Lauren Gwynn, Charlie Vince, Robin Silcock, Plain Speaking PR, James Duez, Sean Clark, Lynn and all the team at the Kings Centre. Of course you can’t have a conference without speakers, sponsors and delegates and my thanks go out to all of you as well.
This is the first Norfolk tech Journal that you could hold in your hand since NorDevCon 2014. In fact this is the first Norfolk Tech Journal that has been compiled since April 2014. Not long after the 2014 conference the Norfolk Tech Journal reached the point where it was no longer financially viable to continue. In fact it had quite a bit of debt, so I stripped the debt and sold the operation to Sean Clark for £1. It has continued since then as a website only.
Needless to say I am very pleased and excited that we have been able to resurrect it in its original form for NorDevCon 2015. Hopefully this is something we will be able to do every year.