- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
- Job Vacancy- Data Architect at Axom Vibe
- Job Vacancy- Digital Marketing Manager
What Do You Have To Offer The Digital Apprentice Service As An Employer?
Chris Killeen of the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy is helping to develop the Digital Apprentice Service (DAS)- a service designed to help support the uptake of apprenticeships. It is supposed to provide employers with a search facility on which they can find information about employing apprentices, as well as finding approved people to provide training for apprentices.
Chris is looking for a number of employers to volunteer to help improve the service, and to also contribute their opinions on how the service should be run online, from an employer point of view. Employers that do volunteer would simply need to donate an hour of their time to look at what has been developed so far, and give their personal opinions and feelings on its online services.
Volunteers would not be expected to travel in order to do this. Feedback sessions can be done remotely, or a member of the service’s digital team would be able to travel to the employer’s own work premises to carry out the session.
If you are an employer and would like to volunteer to help with this testing, please contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.