- Job Vacancy- Data Architect at Axom Vibe
- Job Vacancy- Digital Marketing Manager
- Programming & Marketing Job Vacancies: You Decide Where & When You Work!
- Full-Stack Developer Vacancy at HTK
- Job Vacancy: Java Developer at SupaPass
- Naked Element Vacancy: Executive PA / Office Manager
- SEO Consultant Job in Norwich with Further
- Job Vacancies at Thyngs
- Job Opportunity- Senior Programmer, Knit
- 3 Tech Vacancies at Aviva
By Douglas Crockford
This book was written in 2008 and probably needs updating. It’s hard going in places and the diagrams did little to nothing to help my understanding. I’ve come away still wondering about new and constructors, but I know I just need to review them again when I need them and it’ll get clearer. I’m still not sure which function declaration syntax is best, but I’m not sure it matters too much.
Words by Paul
Originally published on Naked Element