- Software Development Team Lead & Test Automation Engineer at Tribal (Norwich)
- Roles at Angling Direct (Norfolk)
- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
How to be a Rockstar Developer by Phil Trelford & Kayleigh Hall on Vue
When: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 @ 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Where: The Elms, 300 St Faith’s Rd, Norwich, NR6 7BJ
How to be a Rockstar Developer
You’ve seen the adverts from agents seeking rock star and ninja developers, but what does that even mean? In this session, we’ll look at what it takes to be a true rock star developer and we’ll also venture into the space of rock star data scientists. Like true rock stars, we’ll eschew software development and instead focus on attitude, volume, tone and to a lesser extent skills.
Expect a light hearted rock ballad in the key of F#, that explores the present as well as the future of rock star software development. Can your musical rock star skills be used not just in the current metaphorical sense, but also literally, to write code and explore data using type providers? Leave your laptops at home and bring in your guitar or uke instead to find out!
Spoiler alert: actually quite negative on Rockstar Developers.