- Software Development Team Lead & Test Automation Engineer at Tribal (Norwich)
- Roles at Angling Direct (Norfolk)
- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
Roles at Angling Direct (Norfolk)
Angling Direct PLC is the largest fishing tackle retailer in the UK and we are committed to reinventing fishing tackle retail to provide an unrivalled experience in this growing industry. We offer over 40,000 products from leading manufactures via our website and via our 22 stores across the country.
In July 2017, we successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange’s Alternative Investment Market (AIM) and we are investing the funds raised in opening new stores, extending our online operations and increasing our sales in Europe. This is an exciting time for the Company and we are seeking skilled, creative and enthusiastic individuals to help us attain our goals and for those that do, the opportunities are endless.
C# Developer – Rackheath, Norwich, Competitive Pay and Benefits
Salary: £27,000 – £40,000 (dependent on experience)
• Responsible for all application support duties including technical diagnosis and resolution of issues.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Provide technical and/or best practice advise.
• Maintain code quality, organisation and automation.
• Identify bottle necks and bugs and devise solutions.
• Utilize software engineering fundamentals and industry best practices, including analysis & design concepts, data modeling, implementation patterns, and quality driven development to deliver software component.
• Involvement on a variety of software development projects ranging from existing projects and platform maintenance activities through to creating new products and software.
• Liase and work closely with the IT department to ensure quality and delivery of tasks.
• Bachelors Degree in computer science, information systems or relevant experience
• 2+ years of software development experience
• Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
• Strong C# experience
• 1+ years MSSQL in a production environment
• Retail or ERP systems experience desirable
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving abilities, and decision-making skills.
• Intellectual curiosity
• Ability to work with a team
PHP Developer – Rackheath, Norwich – Competitive Pay and Benefits
Salary: £27,000 to £40,000 (experience dependant)
The PHP Developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic. Responsible for the development of back-end components and connecting the application with other web services, supporting the IT department by integrating work with applications. Part of a proactive team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
• Working closely as part of a team, within IT and wider departments.
• Writing “clean”, well-designed code.
• Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
• Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Integration of data storage solutions
• Producing detailed specifications.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Following industry best practices and maintaining a continuous improvement culture.
• Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
• Programming using LEMP stack (Linux,Nginx,MySql and PHP)
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
• Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
• +3 years of development experience
• All around technologist with ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Well versed with cloud services (AWS)
• Experience working with large data sets
• Experience with ElasticSearch preferred
PPC Analyst – Rackheath, Norwich – Competitive Pay & Benefits
Salary: £18,000 – £23,000 (dependent on experience)
The PPC / Paid Search Analyst is responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click media strategies for Angling Direct. The PPC Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of the companies campaigns.
• Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords and other search platforms.
• Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
• Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
• Provide creative copy suggestions and briefs.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with Angling Direct goals.
• Support new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
• Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Work closely with the other team members to meet company goals.
• Passion for internet marketing.
• Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click (PPC).
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
• Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Facebook Business Manager).
• AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
• Degree educated.
Do you want to join a Company that’s innovative, dynamic and built on entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm, where you will receive competitive pay, support and encouragement to reach your full potential in a great working environment? If so, then apply now!
Talent Acquisition Partner
(Please note, my working days are Mondays and Tuesdays. I will be picking up emails on other days but may not be able to respond immediately)
M 07411 750271