- Software Development Team Lead & Test Automation Engineer at Tribal (Norwich)
- Roles at Angling Direct (Norfolk)
- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
SEO Consultant Job in Norwich with Further
We’re Further, recently voted one of the Top 10 Best Small Search Agencies in Europe for the
second year running. We’re recognised industry leaders in data-led search and content marketing,
with a decade of experience helping regional, national and global brands realise their ambitions.
And as we enter a new expansion phase including new locations in London and Cambridge
and a brand-new flagship office in the heart of Norwich… We’re hiring!
We have a brand-new position for an SEO Consultant, full time, based in Norwich.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a fantastic SEO who can utilise analytical skills and deep
understanding of organic search algorithms to provide clear, effective SEO recommendations,
insight and guidance for campaign strategies to achieve our client’s commercial objectives through:
- In-depth understanding of technical on-site SEO, link building and universal search.
- Ability to research, identify and implement new techniques and processes to ensure clients retain and build search rankings despite search engine algorithm updates.
- Excellent, persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare and present compelling on-site SEO audits, best practice guidelines, review documentation, client SEO strategy documents and monthly client reporting.
- Ability to liaise with both internal teams and client stakeholders to deliver effective campaigns.
- Ability to analyse data and perform effective keyword and competitor research, briefing in-house analysts where required.
- Experienced with HTML and CSS, ideally with some programming knowledge (e.g. PHP), in order to be able to effectively analyse on-site technical issues impacting organic performance.
- Proficiency with appropriate tools, including Google Webmaster Tools, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, link research and competitor benchmarking tools, XML feeds and website auditing software such as Screaming Frog’s SEO Spider.
- Ability to provide input on creative digital marketing concepts and strategies to maximise online exposure and search visibility benefit.
Who are you looking for?
If you’re looking for:
- A competitive salary, clear development and progression planning.
- Great office space in the heart of Norwich.
- A growing team with exciting local and corporate clients.
- Dedicated time each month for personal learning.
- Monthly internal skill sharing presentations.
- Flexible working hours.
- First drink on the last Friday always on us.
- And the day off on your birthday…….
Then email firstname.lastname@example.org for the full job spec or reach out to us via the Further website.