- Roles at Angling Direct (Norfolk)
- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
- Job Vacancy- Data Architect at Axom Vibe
Sync the City 2018 – Save the date & new venue
We are really pleased to announce that Sync the City 2018 will be held on November 15-17th at OPEN, Norwich.
This will be our 5th year in which we challenge attendees to Build & Launch a Startup in 54 Hours – for fun or profit. Last year the event sold out in 9 days, subscribers to this list will be notified of ticket sales 24 hours ahead of public sale (early September).
OPEN Norwich – its BIG, its BEAUTIFUL
Experience the highs, lows, fun, and pressure that make up life at a startup.
Do you have an idea that could be solved using technology? Or perhaps want to know more about how technology startup businesses become the next Facebook?
SyncNorwich’s flagship event is Sync the City 2018 is a 54-hour event that brings together entrepreneurs, developers, business managers, marketing gurus, graphic artists, and students to pitch ideas for new startup companies, to form teams around those ideas, and to develop a working prototype, demo & presentation.
In just 54 hours, you will experience the highs, lows, fun, and pressure that make up life at a startup.
CONNECT with people driven to build something new.
DISCOVER where you are on the Entrepreneur’s Journey.
LEARN what it really takes to start a company. No book, panel, speaker will teach you what you need to know.
START It’s that simple. Sync the City is designed to get you going, FAST. So grab your ticket syncthecity.com and let’s do this.