- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
- Job Vacancy- Data Architect at Axom Vibe
- Job Vacancy- Digital Marketing Manager
- Programming & Marketing Job Vacancies: You Decide Where & When You Work!
- Full-Stack Developer Vacancy at HTK
- Job Vacancy: Java Developer at SupaPass
- Naked Element Vacancy: Executive PA / Office Manager
- SEO Consultant Job in Norwich with Further
Are You A Talented Gamer Looking To Take The Next Step?
If you’re a talented gamer, you may be interested in the Guru Labs professional development programme. All you need is a year’s experience in either gaming, television or films and you would make the perfect candidate!
Successful applicants could access:
-A two-day bespoke professional development programme, which will include 1-2-1 and round table sessions with industry professionals, talent managers and key funders.
– Guru Live: A two-day events filled with keynotes, panels and masterclasses.
-The chance to network with peers in film, television and games.
-Travel, ticket and accommodation bursaries (terms apply).
For more detailed information, and to apply, visit the Guru Labs website before Wednesday 1st March!
Please note: Unfortunately students aren’t eligible to apply for this programme.