- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
- Job Vacancy- Data Architect at Axom Vibe
- Job Vacancy- Digital Marketing Manager
Tech Nation Report 2017 from @TechCityUK
At the Forefront of Global Digital Innovation
Today marks the launch of Tech Nation 2017 from Tech City UK. Tech Nation 2017 shows that the UK digital tech sector is one of the country’s economic success stories, growing twice as fast as the wider economy and creating highly skilled workers and well-paid jobs.
With over 1000 data points, 220 community partners, 61 tech startup case studies and 30 UK tech clusters, Tech Nation 2017 marks the most comprehensive study to date on the UK’s tech ecosystem.
Today’s report was also supported by contributing data partners including innovation charity Nesta, Frontier Economics, JLL, Burning Glass, PitchBook, Meetup, Github & corporate partner Oracle.
With more than 2,700 survey respondents from digital businesses across the country also contributing insights, the latest iteration of Tech Nation showcases the continued growth and evolution of the UK at the forefront of global innovation.