- Job Opportunity- Senior Programmer, Knit
- 3 Tech Vacancies at Aviva
- Full Time Business Analyst Required at Anglia Farmers
- New Year, New Jobs in Norwich
- Norwich Needs You – 39 Tech Jobs available – Come join us
- Rainbird is Hiring 3 New Positions
- Axon Vibe Require A Team For Our Mobile Location App
- Programmer Required: Local Future Climate Modelling
- Vacancy: Head of DevOps To Manage Agile Software Projects
- Permanent C# Developer Required in the Norwich Area
Tech Nation Report 2017 from @TechCityUK
At the Forefront of Global Digital Innovation
Today marks the launch of Tech Nation 2017 from Tech City UK. Tech Nation 2017 shows that the UK digital tech sector is one of the country’s economic success stories, growing twice as fast as the wider economy and creating highly skilled workers and well-paid jobs.
With over 1000 data points, 220 community partners, 61 tech startup case studies and 30 UK tech clusters, Tech Nation 2017 marks the most comprehensive study to date on the UK’s tech ecosystem.
Today’s report was also supported by contributing data partners including innovation charity Nesta, Frontier Economics, JLL, Burning Glass, PitchBook, Meetup, Github & corporate partner Oracle.
With more than 2,700 survey respondents from digital businesses across the country also contributing insights, the latest iteration of Tech Nation showcases the continued growth and evolution of the UK at the forefront of global innovation.