- Job Vacancy: Senior PM at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Programme Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Senior Designer at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Account Manager at Foolproof
- Job Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test at Axon Vibe
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Fellow – EIRA Network (3 Posts)
- Job Vacancy- EIRA Knowledge Exchange Manager (Three Year Fixed Term Contract)
- Job Vacancy- Front end developer at Zipline
- Job Vacancy- Data Architect at Axom Vibe
- Job Vacancy- Digital Marketing Manager
Why Naked Element?
Naked Element design and build made to measure software that solves your business problems. We are a one-stop-shop for bespoke workflow solutions, enterprise applications, mobile apps and stunning websites.
We know that no two customers’ requirements are exactly the same. Because of that, we pride ourselves in being expert listeners, not just expert technologists.
People often ask us: “What is it like working with Naked Element?” Our answer is simple: we want to help you achieve your ambitions. We also believe passionately that working with us should be a transparent, jargon-free and enjoyable experience.
That is why you can expect the following from a relationship with Naked Element:
The human face of tech
- Capturing your needs in plain English. We start by running an interactive workshop with you to capture what really matters. We record it in a way that both you and our engineers can understand. We estimate a budget and then we talk to you again to pinpoint your key priorities.
- Working software in under a month. We deliver working software quickly. We work in short iterations, sometimes referred to as ‘sprints’. Iterations usually last two weeks. Even after the first iteration you will see working software. At the end of each subsequent iteration that software has grown to become more and more useful.
- Solving problems, not giving you headaches. Working software at the end of each iteration means that you can start using it to solve your businesses problems early on in the project.
- Talking every step of the way. We demonstrate the software to you at the end of each iteration and help you to decide which features should be developed in the next iteration.
- Train on the job. Because you and your team are involved in testing throughout the process, you learn how to use the software as you go. This means there’s no need for costly training sessions at the end.
- What you actually need, not guesswork. We make sure that both you and Naked Element learn more about what you need as the project progresses. This means at the end of the project you have the software you need, not the software you thought you wanted at the beginning.
- With you for the journey. Unlike traditional software companies, we don’t disappear for six months to build the software only to return with what you asked for initially, but not what you actually need. We’re with you every step of the way to respond to your changing requirements.
- No growing pains. You own the software we develop, which means there are no licensing costs. This can save a small fortune as your business grows and more people start to use the system.
- Pay as you go. Your commitment to us is only to the end of the current iteration as we charge by iteration. There are no black holes, bottomless pits or hidden charges.
We love complexity
- If it’s easy, you don’t need us. Naked Element’s experience and techniques lend themselves well to problems that seem difficult to solve. We’ve provided numerous solutions for customers who told us they had an impossible challenge.
- Unique, because you are. Our solutions are bespoke, not off-the-shelf. Successful businesses stand out because they are different. Our software helps you to be different.
- Swan like on the surface. We enjoy making the complex simple for you and your users. We worry about the difficult stuff behind the scenes so you don’t have to.
- Joined up thinking. We use our experience of integration to get all of your existing systems talking to each other seamlessly.
Quality, security, stability
- Proven in the real world. We apply our 20+ years of robust software development experience to ensure quality which goes beyond the industry standard.
- Safety first. We help you design solutions that protect your business and your customers. If your reputation matters to you, it matters to us.
- Solid as a rock. We’ll give you the advice you need to invest in the right infrastructure. We want to ensure your software runs as fast as you need it to, whenever you need it to.
And if you really want to know how we do it…. we can talk techie to you until the cows come home. We use industry standard techniques such as:
- Automated unit testing
- Continuous integration
- Version control
- Static analysis
- Measuring code test coverage
All to ensure basic code quality.
But if you just prefer talk to us about how we can help you solve your business problems, we’ll happily do that too.
Originally published on Naked Element